New Endangered Species. But Do you think they will put this one on the list?

Re: New Indangered Species. But Do you think they will put this one on the list?

Breacher said:
You two wanna take it to another room? This thread got way off topic.... :eek:
Sorry breacher :(

Re: New Indangered Species. But Do you think they will put this one on the list?

TaftHunter said:
Breacher said:

No need to apologize. Invisible man started the thread. Lets keep it related to the topic.

Breacher said:
TaftHunter said:
Breacher said:

No need to apologize. Invisible man started the thread. Lets keep it related to the topic.
Yes sir

sorry... i tried to bring it back a little with the "extinct" line

I'm a first generation hunter. This is my second year. It's tough to learn, but I've put in quite a few miles of hiking, but I'm now finding some spots that consistently have birds. Fortunately I've always enjoyed hiking. Now I just hike with a shotgun ;)

I have also started my oldest daughter and my 7 year old totally wants to go.

Take it easy on soccer, my girls all play. AYSO. (All Your Saturday's Occupied)

sluester said:
Oh my gid! Whatvam I going to do! My son plays video games on weekends. Does a bunch of Scout stuff and should be an Eagle soon. He partvof a Venturing crew, goes backpacking etc. Shot his firstvdeer lically with his bow. Been hunting/fushing with since he was put of diapers. Played a couple sports. Dam his generation!
I hear ya Mikey. At least Jr never stopped the outdoors thing. Trent and Wade quit going because they don't like to get out bed way before the crack of dawn. One likes to sleep in and then play video games then get a nap then more games. But at least he has a good job and goes school. The other is just into other stuff.( girls, friends, school) So it could be worse. but at least they do make the dove opener almost every year. When is Jr gonna make Eagle? He's been right there for a while. ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu