New from South Florida

IYAOYAS818

Dec 10, 2012
Whats up everyone! I just moved here from Florida. I grew up here in the San Fernando valley but been gone since 2001 when I left to join the military. I have been hunting hog and gator in florid but I am ready to hunt here in California,I am very excited to get out there but I like to join a good forum to get as much information I can on doing so. I really want to try to go to Vandenberg AFB, I heard many great things about it. I really do not like the gun laws here and cant believe the process to protect myself. i will have to work around it i guess. Well anyways, it time to do some research so I can plan a hunt. Once again, hello everyone!!!!

Welcome to the website IYAOYAS818 and thank you for serving.

Hello I am new to the site and new to hunting. I also live in the SF valley I would love to get together with someone that has experience. I am new to hunting but i am no idiot. It would be awesome if we could get a group together from the valley and surrounding areas. My name is Oscar by the way...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu