New from Ventura/Ojai

chefdave

Mar 5, 2013
Hello sportsmen! Just recently got interrested in hunting and shooting and am going to complete hunter safety class at the end of the month. Would really like to take a hog this year and in the meantime some small game that can be had locally, like rabbit. I am pretty familiar with Los Padres/d13 area. I have a .22, .243 and .357 and I think a 20 ga. ought to be added to the mix soon. Thanks for havin me, happy hunting!

25+years! I've had many, many clients with a taste for game and have done a ton of it. Now I'd like to be on the harvesting end of it.

Welcome to the website Dave. We have a food and cooking section on the forum!

chefdave said:
25+years! I've had many, many clients with a taste for game and have done a ton of it. Now I'd like to be on the harvesting end of it.

Great, looking forward to seeing what you can prepare!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu