New Guy From Long Beach Area

sh0eter1a

Nov 6, 2012
Hi there. I am new to hunting and looking to get tips and tricks as well as finding some others in my area also interested in hunting. Looking to try and go out shotgunning for pheasant, dove, and turkey. I enjoy hiking and shooting in general as well as camping. Also interested in wild pig or boar hunting.

Looking forward to meeting some new folks and learning more about hunting. :)

Thanks,

Sh0eter1a

Welcome to the website, you came to the right place, I'm sure you will find everything you want to know about hunting in our hunters forum.

Papi

Not sure if you shoot a bow too, but there is a great archery club in your area. Long Beach Bow Hunters. Lot's of hunters in that group.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu