New GUY!

chuck88norris

Apr 29, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Hey everyone,

My name is Jimmy. I'm 24 and new to hunting as well as the site. This will be my first season. Got all my hours of hunter education completed. I'm hoping to learn a lot from all the veterans here so I do not have to make the same or common mistakes myself.

Feel free to chime in and give me some helpful tips. I'm based out of the san fernando valley also so if anyone has a good suggestion on where I should start my first hunt, I am all ears.

I was planning on starting with the smaller game and upland birds then moving to the bigger game as I got more experienced.

Cheers!

Welcome to the site Norris. Just start picking through the forums, Im sure something will get your attention. And just ask if you have any questions or thoughts. Everyone here is pretty cool so don't be shy. (good one breacher)

Welcome to SCH! We are all still learning in some way that's way we are here to help each other out. This is the easiest forum to get most info/help from. Everyone here is really nice just don't ask for the honey hole. Lol

Welcome to the website Chuck. What's up? He he....

You landed in a good forum so check it all out and don't be shy!

Welcome to the site chuck! Best of luck to you.

Good one Breacher. It was even hunting related! I love those jokes. Here's one:

When Chuck Norris jumps into a pool of water, he doesn't get wet. The water gets "Chuck Norrised."

lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu