New here, hello all!

Dutch

Dec 25, 2020
Hello, I posted a thread as a newbie about my typical new wannabe hunter challenges but it appears to have been deleted, so I'll keep it short and say hello to make sure this one isn't, then follow up with more discussion. Thanks!

hey Dutch.. welcome to the site. did you post today and it went away?

ok i found it... we use some super science spam prevention methods and for some odd reason it flagged your post and killed it.. that almost never ever happens but hey its 2020.... think it was the adult word that made the hal9000 think you were spam.

our apologies

No problem, glad I didn't do something wrong. I read it again and can't find any adult words though? Okay to go ahead and re-post? I had it cached in my history so I could just paste it back in as a new thread. Off to a great start aren't I, haha!

it was saying the word adult in a first post. odd i know but the spam battle is odd :) anyways you are good

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu