New Here

PACountryboy123

"My Idea of Heaven is Chasin' Whitetail Bucks"
Dec 3, 2013
Wildomar, CA
Hello to all my fellow Hunters. I am a fellow outdoorsman from Pennsylvania who will be moving to the Southern California area soon. Just thought I'd say hello, and join the forum to learn more about the hunting scene in SoCal. Looking forward to your insights.

Welcome PAC... I'm from Pittsburgh... quite a change in hunting style out here! Good luck to you bro!

Wekcome to the SCH website PA. The hunting out here is different but every bit as rewarding! Take a look in the hunting report section. Lots of dead stuff!

I grew up in the mountains of Central Pennsylvania. Most recently lived in Pittsburgh. I'm bracing myself for different landscape and game, but looking forward to meeting new people and seeing a new perspective. This country is big, but the brotherhood of hunters is strong thats for sure. Great to find a community like this.

And yes, If you dont get your Whitetail in season, there are plenty of ones to choose from on the highways back there. HA

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu