New hog eradication, er hunting technique

WaterDawg

Nov 20, 2016

I hear this method yields some very tender pork, but definitely not hunting.

Last edited:
I believe it happened in Texas where the goal is to erradicate. Definitely not hunting, and the giggling afterwards is pretty juvenile.

But you guys are right, poor taste, moderator please remove this thread.

I believe it happened in Texas where the goal is to erradicate. Definitely not hunting, and the giggling afterwards is pretty juvenile.
Ya. I was figuring it to be in Texas & for eradication. I do understand the damage hogs do to the land.
But finding things like this funny & wanting to blow up animals in the first place, I just don't understand......

Also even though it's for eradication, It's still looked at as hunting to most.

Pigs in TX are like rats here so they view them differently especially when it's their money being wasted

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu