New Hunter to San Diego

MikeG

Nov 19, 2013
Hello Fellow Hunters,

I'm a military member here in San Diego and am looking for some good places to go hunting as well as people to go with. Please any suggestions you have on where to go would be appreciated. I've already gone out to Cleveland National Forest along Sunrise Valley Highway to scout for some good spots. I'm just planning on going for small game and Coyotes till I get more familiar with the land. Please message me if you know any good spots or are looking for a partner.

navy or marine and if you got a shotgun we can go up to pendleton and get some dogs

@ Thanks NBK

@GSE2 I'd like to check out the hunting around pendleton but I'm going to be getting out of the Navy at the end of next month. So I won't have access to the base after that

Does anyone know any good places out east for Coyote or rabbits?

Where you heading back east and if your leaving CP migut not be worth it you have to pay for a base huntinh permit

I'm actually staying in San Diego when I get out. I'm looking for good hunting spots out in Cleveland National Forest or farther east.

You should go to the next meeting at the sportsman club. You are good to go on base even after you retire. :)

http://www.sportsmansclub.net

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu