NEW SCH Cooking Show "Joe Cooking"

SCH1

Like us on Facebook!
Sep 27, 2012
Southern California
schoutdoors.com
To all of those food and cooking fans SCH has launched its video cooking show code name "Joe Cooking". We will try and turn out 2 shows a month and will be looking to have our members on the show with their recipes etc. We thought it would be a fun way to share some cooking ideas regarding wild game and other fine foods.

This is our first video and we learned a lot. The lighting has already been addressed as well as the fan noise (lighting cooling system). We shot it without our normal gear.

Hope you all enjoy -

http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=44&Itemid=193

Actually we want to see more of you guys! If you have a great recipe, you are not camera shy, pleasing to the eye, and have a great sense of humor let us know so we can schedule a show so you guys can be part of it! Well alright you can be ugly no big deal ;D

Papi

I am sure he has a program for that. If not he will be asking to buy one! :D

Hey if I can make you both look good on camera I can make anyone look good! ;)

Papi

I just got a chance to watch it. Cool video guys.

Very nice, I like!!!! :)

Two questions:
1. When making the cornbread, you said a couple times that you used baking soda. Did you mean baking powder, or do you actually use baking soda?

2. What temp do you use to bake the cornbread? 350?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu