NEW TO SAN DIEGO!!

Midwest_Hunter

Mar 6, 2013
Hey everyone I am looking to get back into the game. I have been overseas for the last 3 years and there has been no hunting for me and I am chomping at the bit to get out in the woods again. It would be great to hook up with someone to show me the ropes of how Cali works. I have hunting in Missouri and Washington so I have some experience. Let me know if your interested in a hunting partner or can help show me the ropes. Thanks

Welcome aboard Midwest. Hunting in CA is not much different than other states. Best bet right now is get yourself a CNF map and start scouting public land. I'll take a shot in the dark that you are military, if so I know there are hunts on Pendelton but I am not sure the logistics of it.

Welcome to SCH.
You didn't mention what kind of hunting you would like to do. Turkey season is coming up in a few weeks, Pigs and coyotes all year long. Deer season seems like it will be forever before it rolls around again.

Lungpopper said:
Welcome to SCH.
You didn't mention what kind of hunting you would like to do. Turkey season is coming up in a few weeks, Pigs and coyotes all year long. Deer season seems like it will be forever before it rolls around again.

Thats because deer season is forever away! Welcome aboard, the info you need is on this website!

Ajsnack said:
Lungpopper said:
Welcome to SCH.

Well I am game for any hunting. I want to experience it all. I should be picking my bow and guns up soon along with all my hunting gear. Deer, duck, turkey, small game,yotes, anything I am game for. Any help would be much appreciated.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu