New to SCH

Neil Ray

Jul 28, 2013
Springville, Ca.
www.facebook.com
Hey everyone, I am new to SCH, and so far I really like the site. My name is Neil Ray and I live in Springville CA, that is an hour North of Bakersfield and an hour South of Fresno. I was a Wild land Firefighter for 6 years and now that I have a wife and one boy and another boy due next month, I wanted to be home more so I started my own guide service this year, I have been a Guide for the past 7 years, I started guiding with another guide in my area 7 years ago, mostly hunting bears, bobcat and fox, with dogs but that is no longer available. I guide all animals, all on private land, I am licensed and bonded with the DFG and I got some great property that has not been hunted in some time. I started a Facebook page and its mostly family and friends, so I'm trying to reach some others. There is some pictures of some animals taken this year, as well as a price list. You can take a look at my Facebook by going to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Giant-Sequoia-Guide-Service/196715303822929 or you can also email me at [email protected] if there is any questions that you might have, or just respond on here because there might be people that are wondering the same thing. Thanks guys hope to hear from some of you and keep up the good posts Neil

Glad to have you aboard Neil. Thanks for the info too...

Welcome to the site Neil.
Looking at your Facebook page you have some great hunting for pigs and Turkeys.. How about the Bears and Deer? What would be a typical deer for your area?

There are some good deer in our area. I shot a 23 inch 3by3 last year but they are hard to hunt...too many predators. I'm hoping to put up some good pictures this year of deer harvested with me. The bear hunting here is excellent. I just have not put any pictures on my Facebook yet. I'll put some on there today so guys can see what some of the bears are like in my area. Just remember they were caught with dogs. I don't have dogs any more, so all pictures are from past years.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu