New to the board, fairly new to hunting in SoCal

Stonevoodoo

Oct 26, 2013
Fairly new hunter here. New to the board. I'm really diggin all of the info everybody shares. Hope people keep it up. I'm on a mission to write a hunting book. Primarily on budget hunting. Everything from picking up a gun to plating the food. I made it out for the dive opener and feel like I was pretty successful and had a blast- no pun . I'd like to make it out for some quail maybe this coming weekend. I might wait for the 9th to go back out for doves and maybe try to hit up the ducks in el centro . If anybody has time(lol) and needs a Tag-a-long let me know. Im from NE Ohio, socal hunting is way different. I'm still a bit confused on duck hunting procedures. If anybody has info , time , or patience it would be greatly appreciated.

No, I have no prior experience in hunting or published writing but I have a ton of experience with being short on money. But seriously I hadn't thought of those two things . I have the ambition to do it. I do however need to be successful otherwise I won't be able to write about it with a clear conscious.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu