New to the site

HunterBK

Apr 18, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
Hi everyone,

My name is Brian. I've been clicking around the site for a couple months and finally decided to say hello.

I'll work on getting my profile picture up. I tried to upload a picture of me and my D13 buck from last season but it was too big - not the deer, unfortunately... I guess the file was too large. ;)

Anyways, I've lived in So Cal most of my life. I've been hunting for the last 5 or 6 years and I've definitely become an addict. Aside from going to Brawley for dove season, most of my hunting is in D13 because my family has some land in the Frazier Park area.

If you're familiar with the D13 deer season at all, you can imagine my surprise when I logged on to this site and found that there are actually hunters in southern California that speak English! Haha. I hoping I can count on you guys to not get too sensitive or politically correct about that last joke. This is a hunter's forum after all, right?!

I look forward to getting to know ya!

Randomshot said:
Yeah whatever the guy with the scrotum on his neck said.

Welcome aboard

Now that is funny! Me and Mama Bear are LOAO!

Oh...and welcome to the website HunterBK.

Isn't that Camarillo ? Lots of farm land up there. Major Hispanic community too. I was working up there a few months ago I kinda like that whole Ventura area. Lots of coastal hills.

I think Camarillo would be A zone south, but i'm not completely sure.

D13 spans both Kern and Ventura counties, but not really the coastal side of Ventura.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu