New to the site

Outdoorsman2177

Jul 30, 2013
So I am new to this site, in the military and have been looking for a good site for a while. Buckhunter introduced me to this one and i love it so far... looking forward to my first California hunt and was wandering if anyone had any suggestions on good hunts in the area?

Cool........... Glad you made it. Look around the site. There is a lot of great info already in old posts. Use the search bar to look for posts on bear or pig etc. Once you hang out awhile and get some posts under your belt the support will grow. What city do you live in? Where are you from originally? What type of rifle are you hunting with?

Don't forget to sign up for the big buck contest . (Free) Great prizes !

Happy Hunting !

I live in San Diego stationed on North Island, Originally from Gettysburg Pennsylvania and right now i hunt with a Marlin XL7 30.06

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu