New to the site

CaptJgray

Aug 20, 2013
Hey just wanted to introduce myself. Ive been trolling on here looking at some old posts and some new of course.

I dont see a whole lot about tejon on here????

Ive been a member up there for about 6 years or so now. im going up for the opener to try to bang a few dove and see if I cant re-stock my freezer (Its amazing how much breakfast sausage a 5 year old boy can eat)...

I typically hunt with my daughter (8) my cousin and either of his 2 kids (son is 12) and daughter is (8).

definitely taking his son to shoot some birds and let him finally let him pop a pig and use that tag that I bought him for his Birthday...

let me know if you hunt up there and especially if you have kids that you take.

very seldom do we go without them, if you see a bunch of squirrels running for their life and a blue eyed blonde haired girl with a bow Im probably not far away... ;D

Welcome. Glad to hear your info on Tejon. I've been looking into it. My kids aren't old enough yet but soon. I'd love to head up there and check it out sometime. If you don't mind shoot me a PM with your recommendations. Thanks!

Thanks Guys

Looks like we have at least 3 kids going to Tejon for the opener on Sunday.

I will try to post some pics with a report on the Doves and Pigs

and hopefully a picture of my new Bear Skin rug for my daughters room.

CaptJgray said:
Thanks Guys

Looks like we have at least 3 kids going to Tejon for the opener on Sunday.

I will try to post some pics with a report on the Doves and Pigs

and hopefully a picture of my new Bear Skin rug for my daughters room.

I love them bear rugs! I've got two of my own with a third that was given to me. Can't ever have enough, unless you're my wife. Then one is too many!

Welcome to the site!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu