Newbie here!!!

bOnEsMaStA

Jun 27, 2013
San Diego
This is my first post on SCH and im excited to be on here. Im 26, and im a native san diegan. I used to be bloodydecks.com but that site has alot of big headed ego types. Im a licensed 100 ton captain and i work on a sport fishing boat so i love the outdoors. Enough with the "story of my life" lol.

So i shoot alot of trap and skeet and decided to get my hunters safety and license. I shoot mainly shotguns. Im looking forward to going for coyotes, quail, pheasant, and i really want to shoot a gobbler. So anyone want to take the time and effort to take a newbie out or just tell secrets that would much appreciated. I look forward to meeting everyone.

What fishing boat company do you work for?

I just went deep sea fishing last week off the coast of Newport Beach with Davey's Locker Sportfishing. Had a blast.

I really want to go off the coast of San Diego and maybe down into Mexico too, but that stuff gets pretty pricey especially when you don't have your own rod or tackle.

I just went deep sea fishing last week off the coast of Newport Beach with Davey's Locker Sportfishing. Had a blast.

I really want to go off the coast of San Diego and maybe down into Mexico too, but that stuff gets pretty pricey especially when you don't have your own rod or tackle.

I work on the 3/4 day boat the MALIHINI. If your ever down here shoot me a pm. I have plenty of tackle. I could swing a deal on the cost of the trip.

bOnEsMaStA said:

I work on the 3/4 day boat the MALIHINI. If your ever down here shoot me a pm. I have plenty of tackle. I could swing a deal on the cost of the trip.

I just went out on the MALIHINI last weekend for the 3/4 day trip.... Not much was caught that day with only one Yellow Tail being hooked all day. Are you on of the deckhands of the Captain?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu