Newbie Reporting in from Rancho Cucamonga

OV333

Feb 16, 2014
Hey fellas newbie here from Rancho Cucamonga.
I had a couple questions, I'm currently awaiting my background check to clear, and they had mentioned that my id has to have my current address. I moved about 3 years ago, so my id has my parents house, however i still get mail there. Do you know what are my chances are at actually passing the background test?

I'm buying a shotgun to start upland game hunting. Any recommendations on gun ranges and/or clubs to go and practice at? Any general areas to look into in the general area? (specifically- dove, quail, possibly turkey)

Thanks in advance!!

You can shoot at Redlands shooting park, rahauges spelling error, triple b, Moore and moore shooting park. You have a ton of choices with an hour or so drive.

CMPeterson said:
You can shoot at Redlands shooting park, rahauges spelling error, triple b, Moore and moore shooting park. You have a ton of choices with an hour or so drive.

perfect! Thanks CM!

Thanks Toua! I checked out Lytle Creek Firing Range today not bad, only $14 for all day. But I'll be sure to check out Burro Canyon next time.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu