Newbie to the site. New to hunting and I LOVE IT

DZRTANK

Dec 15, 2012
WHITIER, CA
www.streamlineshippers.com
Hello All,

My name is Clay. DZRTANK is the license plate on my 88 Jeep Cherokee. If you see it, give me a honk to say hello. I live in Whittier CA. I have fished since I was little, but never game hunted. I was introduced to game hunting about 3 years ago in Georgia. A client invited me to hunt on private land and ever since I have been hooked. I harvested my first Buck in GA last year. (10 Does & 2 bucks -1 forked- are allowed on one licence). Gutted and cleaned it myself. Packed it and shipped it home to enjoy. Man was it delicious.
By luck, my job allows me to entertain clients in very nice restaurants. I have eatten many different "restaurant prepared" game meats and I have a very adventurous pallet. But never have I had meat as delicious as game that was hunted and cleaned locally. Especially the one I harvested myself.

I landed a D12 tag this year and am looking forward to the hunting season.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu