ztmoore23

Feb 24, 2014
Hello I'm new to this forum and Southern California. I'm from Georgia. Mostly a fisherman and bow fishing but been getting big into hunting the past few years. Trying to learn how things work out here.

Thank you! I'm on Coronado Island. There's great cougar hunting here on this Island. hahahahahaha

"My dear brethren, do not ever forget, when you hear the progress of lights praised, that the loveliest trick of the Devil is to persuade you that he does not exist!"

-Charles Pierre Baudelaire

ztmoore23 said:
Thank you! I'm on Coronado Island. There's great cougar hunting here on this Island. hahahahahaha
Welcome. It's a good idea to start with some good maps. BLM's El Cajon regional map and an atlas of the Cleveland National Forest are two good ones.

Sent via Tapatalk

Are you in the military? If so I can point you to some info send me a PM for more info. Welcome to the form.

It's only poaching if your buddy calls dibs first!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu