Nice A5 Light 12 w/2 barrels. Original and Jap Invector+ Trade or Sale (SoCal)

Boudroux

Jan 26, 2013
Looking for a matching 20 gauge to my Ithaca/SKB SxS. In all honesty I'm not sure of the value of my A5 or what a Model 100 in 20 gauge would actually sell for. Looking on line the pricing is all over the place and I'm having trouble determining what they actually sell for vs asking price. Tonight when the kids are in bed I will take pictures of the Browning and post them.

I have a very nice condition Belgium Light Twelve A5. It has the original to it 28" full choke barrel PLUS I have a Japanese made (steel shot safe) 28" barrel with the Invector Plus choke system and two chokes, IC and M. Invector barrel works perfect on the gun and I got 6 quail with it last week.

The gun was just broken down, and completely serviced by a gunsmith and only has the one outing on it since the service. I love the gun and it is really in nice condition and a great shooter.

I'm looking to match my old (70's I believe) SxS Ithaca by SKB Model 100 in 12 guage and would like to have the same model/vintage in 20 gauge. The 20 I would like has to be the IC/M combo with at least 26" barrels and be in nice condition.

Anyone have something like that?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu