Old honey hole

fordfan1

Sep 5, 2012
San Diego
Just got back from a little bass fishing at an old honey hole I hadn't been to in a couple years. It was slow going but ended up getting a big crappie and a decent 2.5lb large mouth.

Attachments

• crappie.jpg
    crappie.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 126
  • P1020926.JPG
    P1020926.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 15
Yea I was worried that due to temp I wasn't going to catch anything but I switched baits and with in 20min I had both those fish. But then we got kicked out... It was a fun 2 hours though.

Ha ha ha very funny, no I switched and started using Gulps which is exactly what I'm going to do with some tag soup in a couple days.

fordfan1 said:
Ha ha ha very funny, no I switched and started using Gulps which is exactly what I'm going to do with some tag soup in a couple days.

Gross

fordfan1 said:
Just got back from a little bass fishing at an old honey hole I hadn't been to in a couple years. It was slow going but ended up getting a big crappie and a decent 2.5lb large mouth.

Nice I fished otay wed. got bit once and farmed it half way in. I was using an old worm that we used many years ago called an otay special that had been heated up and streched out to about 8", the worms are real tuff and I don't think that I set the hook hard enough. I got to try the new hoodies that SCH sells and there are great fits good and keep me warm

Bummer on the farmed bass but thanks for supporting the website with your SCH Sweatshirt purchase! ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu