***Old Man Multivision Climber Treestand for sale $100***

PSEBHunter63

Aug 22, 2012
Pacific Beach
I have an old man multivision climber tree stand for sale. It has been used about 10-15 times over two seasons. It is obviously not brand new but it is definitely in pretty good shape. The tree stand is pretty well made and easy to use and only reason I am selling is because I tend to do a little more spot and stalk hunting recently and just don't use it enough. It retails for 180 and I'm selling it for 100. I live in San Diego and I am willing to drive any reasonable distance to meet but I will not mail it anywhere due to is size and weight. If your interested or want to see some pics just shoot me a message. Good luck and shoot straight.

Chad

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 29

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu