One week away..

Reminds me of many deer hunts. The scenery alone looks like it was worth the trip. I’m sure heading home is the hardest part.

Thanks George!

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Great report and pics! Really enjoyed the read. Thanks for sharing and congrats on getting all that experience under your belt.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Reminds me of many deer hunts. The scenery alone looks like it was worth the trip. I’m sure heading home is the hardest part.

Thanks George

You are correct! It was tough leaving but it was an experience of a lifetime for me to be in the elk woods! Drove through some beautiful country on my way there and back.

Reactions: Nuevo

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu