Open spots - Oct 6-8 fishing on the Voyager out of Seaforth

ke1234567

Jul 24, 2018
Santa Clarita, CA
I'm charter master for 1.75 day on the Voyager on Oct 6-8 with Chuck at the helm. Annual trip that I'm taking over from a friend as the organizer. $600/person, 15 person max, includes meals (not snacks or drinks) and should also cover fuel surcharge (unless China or Russia attacks!!!). Bring your own gear of course. Most of the guys who already confirmed have done this before so shouldn't be a lot of new fisherman on this trip.

If you're interested, PM me, and I'll send you my info. 50% deposit by late June. The other 50% two weeks before trip. I currently have five spots open and want to make sure I have the trip filled before I have to pay deposit, that's why I'm sending out open invites early.

Here's a few pics from each of the last years trip...in 2020, we got BFT over 150 along with my PR, a 230# cow. In 2021, limits of YFT and YT with some dodos. Last year was absolutely epic on the dodos and YFT. Captain Chuck has never disappointed.

IMG_9850.JPGIMG_9854.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
As a selling point I believe you can take home 2 day limits on 1.75 day trips, so double that of a 1.5 day trip.

Yup, I'm aware of the limits and how they work. That's why this is actually scheduled as a 2-day, but we're just getting back a little early...before dark. I hate coming back late on a Sunday, then making the drive home when you're already beat tired. So I'm planning on being back at the dock by 3 p.m. give or take. Just posted the "1.75" day so that there's no illusions of 48 hrs on the water.

Yeah, that weekend happens to be in between my archery and rifle season, so it's always just worked out. But honestly, I'm an average hunter at best, and much better at fishing, so I've put way more in the freezer on this one trip then I have in a hunting season. I really need to up my hunting game and go get an elk...for five times the cost of this trip...hmmm; ha ha

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu