opening day 2012

mse

Mar 3, 2011
My girl was lucky on opening day great shot with her new 270wsm.

Attachments

• 2012-10-27 18.14.47.jpg
    2012-10-27 18.14.47.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
Sorry for no report I'l give a quiky we started off in the am with high wind we found a decent 2x1 which was not up to her standard's (ok honey what ever you say). So the day went on we pulled out and relaxed by luck the wind died and so did the deer we had a beautiful forky come out the shot was tricky 325 down hill probably 45 degree decline. I told her where to put it and over his back he moved on and she was mad now its game over she said for the next deer that walked out. (she is holding a d16 & g13 tag) so I spotted some does a half mile or so and it was on we got to 235 which was all we could do so she settled in and said which one 5 or 6 there. the others were bunched up and one faceing us all alone I replyed put the cross hair on her mid section of her neck and let her have it, the deer was above us maybe 15 degrees when she pulled the trigger thats all she wrote. the gun was a browning I baught her a bolt 270wsm I loaded and a partion bullet great day for her.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu