OR Application Deadline 5/15

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Oregon deadline is tomorrow 5/15.

Now that our AK hunt got pushed until 2023 Oregon is saving my butt this year. I am cashing in 5 deer points and 5 elk points. You only live once and you can’t take them with you. I should have 100% draw odds on the deer and 82% on the elk both hunts are two weeks apart in October and are in the same unit. Me, boy #2, and @Lungpopper will hunt deer for around 7 days the first week of October and hopefully that will give me enough time to get the Elk figured out for when I come back for the 5 day bull season the last week of the month. Stand by there will be blood.

Long story short the AK subsistence board shut down the hunt. It’s in court now and hopefully it will be opened up by next year. The transporter rolled our hunts into 2023.
I read about this and was curious if it was going to interfere with your hunt.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu