Outdoor shooting Range or Location

Juan

Jul 10, 2017
What's up everyone, I have a question, does anybody know of a location where people can shoot outdoors, anywhere in San Diego county, (I.e. mountains, back country etc.), I heard of places being closed up by fish and game because people wouldn't pick up after themselves, I recently bought a new rifle and want to try it outdoors, I tried it on an indoor shooting range but it's not the same, want to get the rifle ready for deer season, and sight in my scope. thanks everyone.

The only public land you can target shoot on around here in San Diego is BLM land. However, all San Diego county BLM land is closed for target shooting right now due to fire danger. Imperial county is open still last time I checked. Check the maps or call them to be sure.

Reactions: Juan
The only public land you can target shoot on around here in San Diego is BLM land. However, all San Diego county BLM land is closed for target shooting right now due to fire danger. Imperial county is open still last time I checked. Check the maps or call them to be sure.
Thank you sir

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu