Outraged

Bowman

Oct 16, 2013
on the mountain
I walking my dogs this morning and heading to get coffee, I see a man laying on the dirt asleep. In muddle of bug infested weed and brush field.
Just saw a video last night in my RV,
California congress passed a bill and now is sitting on the governors desk to sign, to give illegal undocumented, un vetted, $150k each to buy a home.
We can't take care of our own and these politicians do thus. This is out rages.

Saw that. Dumb ass bill. They were sayin up to 300,000 for a no interest loan. Only available for undocumented illegal aleins. Wtf?

• Angry
Reactions: ilovesprig
I am hoping, I mean hoping this will back fire on the thieves politicians. And people will finally wake up and see they are being screwed big time. I suspect the failed bullet train in california .
Was a way to get kick backs and steal money from the tax payers.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu