Parker the coonhound

Firewalker1

Aug 27, 2015
It breaks our hearts but we have to give our bluetick/treeing Walker coonhound away within 2 weeks. We are moving to Colorado and can not take him with. We want to give him to someone that will love him as much as we do. He has an insane nose so would be great at coon hunting. He is 3 years old. Message me if you want him or know anyone that does. He had all his shots.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 32
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
I may actually know someone who is interested. I'll check and shoot you a PM no later than tonight if there is interest.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sounds great. He is located in Ventura and he is also free. I don't want to charge anyone for him, he is such a sweetheart I wouldn't feel right making someone pay for him.

I got the official move date. We leave may 23rd, we need to find him a home by the 22nd. Let your friends and family know. If easy enough you can meet him at the dog park at around verde park in Ventura everyday except me Monday from 8ish-930ish

stikbrandon said:
Where's he gonna go if you can't find him a home?
I am thinking the Black and Tan rescue right now. We are really pushing hard to find him a home though, unfortunately we only have a week left

Hi Firewalker1,

I am interested but I do have a couple questions.

I have kids so do you know if he has had any aggression towards kids? Or other dogs?

Any known medical conditions?

Is he house broken?

The wife is not sold on another dog (we have a large Lab) but i'm trying to work my magic.

Drewski2324 said:
Hi Firewalker1,

I am interested but I do have a couple questions.

I have kids so do you know if he has had any aggression towards kids? Or other dogs?

Any known medical conditions?

Is he house broken?

The wife is not sold on another dog (we have a large Lab) but i'm trying to work my magic.
He loves kids, he is incredibly gentle with them. We have a 9 month old that he adors. He is also very good with other dogs, again he is very gentle and never been aggressive to anyone. No medical issues at all, he has all of his shots up to date and he is house broken. If he has a place to sleep he can sleep all day and all night.

Found him a home! He's going to live on a 10 acre ranch down south with one of the members from here, meeting up with him Saturday. Thank you everyone for asking around.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu