Pig Hunting in Riverside?

Don't get your hopes up.

I won't as they're talking bow hunting which I physically can't do any more due to shoulder injuries but I find it interesting that the "powers that be" have discouraged, or maybe more accurate have outlawed this there for many years and now at least one of the "powers" seems opened to it.

The issue with pigs in the Santa Ana River is access to places that are huntable, not the question of "can I hunt".

A majority of the actual river bottom is county open space or county park. That would be who you need to focus your efforts on for special hunting privileges and public access.

In my opinion the article is simply telling the local residents to grab a bow and shoot a few, but it says nowhere about doing so on public ground.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu