Pink Pistols on 2A

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
Nicki with Pink Pistols has been a strong group that supports the 2A and the Constitution

Now she has a new angle......At the 8 min mark, she makes the point how to go on the offense to stop these Cali gun grabbers

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=XFIjcipfVMw

No matter your view on LGBT they are fighting for all of our constitutional rights and that's good enough for me!

She's right, we would be a lot more effective if we went on the offensive just like the lgbt does. Shoot politicians and businesses are sooo scared to be put in their cross hairs. I am not versed enough in govt. but I always wondered why we do not approach it that way.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu