Poway food / fun / fishing

Drewski2324

Sep 26, 2013
Ventura County by way of Idaho
I will be in Poway for work and if any of you SD fellas can throw some suggestions for food tonight And tomorrow evening. And then on Sunday morning a buddy and I will be looking for a lake/pond to fish for the day. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

if any of you guys are around tomorrow come over to Poway weapons and gear and shoot some of the Zev guns I brought.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Poway lake is open for night fishing tonight & tomorrow till 11:30pm. There is a daytime archery range there too.
I agree w/ the other suggestions. Brigantine has awesome fish tacos(sit in the bar). Kaminski’s is fun too. Rene’s is a good Mexican Restaurant. My wife loves the margarita’s (ask for a table not a booth).

Thank you guys for the suggestions. After the show on saturday I cleaned myself up a bit and went over to the Brig for some of those famous fish tacos. They didn't disappoint! The ceviche on the other hand was not up to par. After the food was the fun. I figured I would skip the sunday fishing because of the heat so the night fishing at Lake Poway sounded pretty good. I didn't get skunked but I don't think I will be entering bassmasters anytime soon! Caught 6 with my best in the pic below :joy: Oh well I still had fun. It was pretty busy out there and a the banks were lined with people but the weather was nice and I was fishing.

Giant bass.jpg

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
Glad you got out and enjoyed the Lake. Notice we did not mention the ceviche .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu