Predator Motion Decoys

8SteelTown

What are you all using? 2 of my buddies have the Mojo Critter. I just ordered the FoxPro Black Jack. I was on the verge of ordering a rabbit decoy like the Quiver Critter or the Western Rivers Rabbit, but most of them have really bad reviews or are discontinued.

We use one that attaches to the foxpro. Just bought another one. My buddy used a quiver one night and foxes ran up bit it and started to drag it off. I'm making an idea come to life for cats see if it works.

Also full size coyote some times and only use yote vocalizations

Super mojo critter is all you need, it plays an optional rabbit distress, for mouth callers. Set up on a tripod so no trying to jab it into the ground, and you can put on rocks logs etc.. practically indestructible (gets them so close a few bb's stray off and hit it). I've used the foxpro decoys, just not my cup of tea trying to get it in the ground with hard dirt. I've changed the batteries once and have had it for a year. Oh and you can plug it into your foxpro and use it with your remote.

Look at the Sit 'n' Spin. I had a Quiver Critter, actually still have it, but had to repair the power switch. I like the Sit 'n' Spin a lot better and it's brought in a bunch of coyotes. It's a compact and very sturdy little unit. It stores compactly (I carry it in my fanny pack), but is easily and quickly put together. The steel ground stake, a round spike that is easily stuck into the ground, attaches to one side of the motor case and the "head" with flopping "ears" on a flexible steel spring attach to the other side. It's a nice unit.

White Smoke said:
Look at the Sit 'n' Spin. I had a Quiver Critter, actually still have it, but had to repair the power switch. I like the Sit 'n' Spin a lot better and it's brought in a bunch of coyotes. It's a compact and very sturdy little unit. It stores compactly (I carry it in my fanny pack), but is easily and quickly put together. The steel ground stake, a round spike that is easily stuck into the ground, attaches to one side of the motor case and the "head" with flopping "ears" on a flexible steel spring attach to the other side. It's a nice unit.
can you stick it in a rock? (;

I have this one but it is a different top piece. http://ads.midwayusa.com/product/261852/primos-sit-and-spin-electronic-predator-decoy

The most important is having it compact This works very well and it is compact.

I use the FOXPRO FoxJack 1 that attaches to my FOXPRO Fury. I also use a lifesize coyote decoy called the lone howler by Flambeau.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu