Question about D16

P.s. Rivers property is unhuntable, It's a view spot period and IMO he'll sell it when he's done with the Chokers sorry I mean Chargers, I was asked to rid it of snakes and laughed at the realtor as they were trying to give him a feel good about snakes.
Funny, he should be comfy around snakes after being around the Spanoses for all these years. And I doubt he hunts even though he's from South Bama.. but if he did, any shots might get intercepted anyway. Hey-o!

I actually feel bad for the guy wasting his career with this crap team. Hope he makes it to the hall one day.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu