QUESTION FOR YOU PRO STAFF GUYS

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
There are a number of guys on here that are on different pro staffs. I have a couple of question for you guys.

How did you get on as a pro staffer of the company?

What is expected of you as a pro staffer?

I'm not bad mouthing any of the Pro Staffers on here but I know a few people who have sponsors and I would say sometimes all it takes is a good bs'r. Not that that is a bad thing cause it sometimes benefits me.

Good question LP.

Now I know the Sham Wow pro-staff takes more than just good BS ;D

What........................

I filled out the appication and sent some pics. They excepted me and they send me a shirt every year that they expect me to wear to the shoots. I also post on forums and social media to get the name out for them.

Hi I'm Johnny SCH pro staff Future winner of the big buck contest. You may not know me yet but you will

code3run said:
I filled out the appication and sent some pics. They excepted me and they send me a shirt every year that they expect me to wear to the shoots. I also post on forums and social media to get the name out for them.

I thought about trying for a sponsorship with Wac Em's but then realized I have nothing to offer them. I like their broadheads though.

Sdbirds said:
Hi I'm Johnny SCH pro staff Future winner of the big buck contest. You may not know me yet but you will

Are you guys fighting over second place again?

For the most part ProStaff stuff is lame. Unless you get paid to hunt you are not a pro

Aeon said:
Sdbirds said:

Are you guys fighting over second place again?

For the most part ProStaff stuff is lame. Unless you get paid to hunt you are not a pro

Lol I'm coming for you

They are all different. Some I just made a phone call and told them who I am and that's all it took. Some of the rest where hard to get a lot of emails and phone calls. Yes some just want photos of you with there stuff others want photos, videos and your DNA. Then there are the ones that only what you and everyone in you group to use there stuff. So what I have come to learn that if there is a company you want to sponsor you call/email them. If they say no you still don't lose anything. If you are just an average Joe hunting its going to be hard to get sponsors but don't give up! Once you get one the others come easy cause you will tell them who your sponsored by and why you should be sponsored by them. It also helps to know someone that is sponsored by a company you would like to get sponsored by so they can put in a good word for you and give you the right person to talk to with out all the run a round. Hope this helps! Let us know when you get your first sponsor :)

Ok so who's a Foxpro Pro Staff member?!?!? C'mon... put in a good word for me...

It was worth a shot.

funny... you would think with all the Tonnage i put on the ground someone would sponsor me.

Now that i think about it i bet green peace or hsus would sponsor me just to stay home and leave the poor animals alone.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu