R.I.P. Winda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys for all your words it does help :)
funny thing is my 4 year old is dealing with better than we are. she said yesterday

" mommy we shouldn't be sad because Winda is happy in heaven, she is getting lots of birds and dropping them in gods hands

No clue where she came up with that

Aeon said:
" mommy we shouldn't be sad because Winda is happy in heaven, she is getting lots of birds and dropping them in gods hands

From Winda!

Aeon said:
Thanks guys for all your words it does help :)
funny thing is my 4 year old is dealing with better than we are. she said yesterday

That's awesome that she said that. You gotta love what little kids come up with on their own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yah, that's a mind-bender. I'm picturing Winda running around trying to retrieve anything with wings and drop it at the Big Man's feet. Retriever dog Heaven?

Thank you guys for the kind words :) its means a lot to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu