RCBS Inline fabrication Ultramount for sale

Brand new RCBS Inline fabrication Ultramount for sale. Sold my rock chucker when i upgraded to my co ax and don't need this mount.
$50

Hang onto the Rockchucker. Use the co-ax for bullet seating and the Rockchucker for de-priming and resizing. Awesome combo.

Reactions: TRICER
Hang onto the Rockchucker. Use the co-ax for bullet seating and the Rockchucker for de-priming and resizing. Awesome combo.
I wanted to but the bench would be too cluttered with the progressive, co ax, and autotrickler v3. Sold it to a friend yesterday who wanted to get into rifle reloading.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu