Ready, Set…Oops! I’ve Got to Go Back to My Truck. Morning Check-in Please Be Ready

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
(short version) Tom Trakes from San Jacinto Asked me to pass this along. He's asking that everyone be ready to go with all licenses, stamps, filled out type A passes, and that everyone in your hunting party is together when you get to the check station in the morning so the SJ staff can get everyone out to their hunting sites in a timely manner. Thanks!

(Long version here if you care to read it... https://socalhunt.wordpress.com/202...to-my-truck-morning-check-in-please-be-ready/ )

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu