Rock'n the SCH T-shirts this weekend.

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
Hung out at the range yesterday and knocked the dust off of it.

Attachments

• IMAG0435.jpg
    IMAG0435.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 15
OCOutdoors said:
I was out there Saturday morning sighting in my 40-90yrd pins.

We were there on Sunday with all the kids.

Randomshot said:
That bow your wife is shooting doesn't look like a new bowtech. What happened?

It is a Bowtech Heartbreaker (womans bow) 25 inch draw, 40 -50. Set to 43 lb. She loves it. Shoots way faster than her 7 year old PSE. She can't wait to go to a 3D shoot and she how she does now that her pins are closer together. I found a local Bowtech shop that set us up. I wanted to get down to Bruce but with the kids, a 4 hour round trip, and Utah just 5 weeks away I had to get it done here.

BuckHunter said:
OCOutdoors said:
What shop did you go to, Fieldtimes?

Yes, First time there, and they sell / service Bowtech.

The place is pretty new and they are getting better with the archery department. My dad and brother spend a lot of time there, they both work there sometimes if they need help.

BuckHunter said:
OCOutdoors said:

ya its a nice bow,looks so much smaller than your wifes bowtech..im looking into getting a new bow...i really like the revenge by pse but if not i want to get the spyder 30 its 10oz lighter than the revenge.

BowHuntinCali said:
BuckHunter said:
OCOutdoors said:

ya its a nice bow,looks so much smaller than your wifes bowtech..im looking into getting a new bow...i really like the revenge by pse but if not i want to get the spyder 30 its 10oz lighter than the revenge.

Go to the Bow n Arrow shop and see Bruce if you are in SD. He'll set you up.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu