San Diego woman shot dead at Capitol

Wildgame

Feb 11, 2019

I have heard about it but I just saw this video.

This is tragic.

The same passion that can make people great can also lead to their demise.

This poor woman gets caught up too deep in the repulsive political scene we live and looses her life...and for what?

Out of respect for the family please keep the comments respectful.

• Sad
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
"The same passion that can make people great can also lead to their demise."

What? She was part of a political protest and was shot by law enforcement. And, what "repulsive" political scene are you talking about? The Left trying demonize everyone on the right, the fraud during the election, or the censorship of conservatives?

Very tragic news. We all have our own opinions on this, I don't think she should have breached but I don't think deadly force was justified in any way against her. This is purely based on what I have read and seen. Details and facts on the ground are the reality that can always change one's original opinion. All the deaths and injuries are very worrisome. The double standards by the Left are at work big time as a result.

"The same passion that can make people great can also lead to their demise."

What? She was part of a political protest and was shot by law enforcement. And, what "repulsive" political scene are you talking about? The Left trying demonize everyone on the right, the fraud during the election, or the censorship of conservatives?

It takes passion to do what those people did, one can argue they were right or wrong but if you have the drive to try to break into a government building during a demonstration you must have passion for what you believe in....go no further than the definition in the dictionary of the word passion="strong and barely controllable emotion". If that woman would not have channel her demonstration by trying to break into a government building she would still be alive today.

I won't give you my opinion as to what I think a demonstration is...we are not going to agree on that. Furthermore, you won't like it.

You said "The left is demonizing everyone on the right".... isn't that just one of the many reasons why the word repulsive about the current political scene is a good fit? I think it is, and yes IMO not just the left is the issue but then again..why bother going any further.....Maga people are called cult followers, Liberals are called pigs, and the moderate independent better take a side or else...so no point to discuss.

I won't comment about election fraud, you wouldn't like what I have to say about that either.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu