San Jacinto's 2nd Blind Brush-Up Work Day Coming Up 9/26/15

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
San Jacinto's 2nd Blind Brush-Up Day coming up 9/26/15.

More info here...

https://socalhunt.wordpress.com/2015/09/13/san-jacinto-wildlife-area-second-2015-volunteer-blind-brush-up-day-coming-up-92615/

screen-shot-2015-07-28-at-10-30-00-am1.png

WIfe and i will be there. we have a few lotto reservations in the pot fo SAN J and this will be our first time at san J so we are hoping to do some good help clean and set up and meet a few great people.

Waders will be good, as they started flooding awhile back. Gloves. Shovels. As I recall, they have wire, wire cutters, poles, pole slammer, turkey wire. If you have any palm fronds, they do run out of that.
I'm working Saturday so I'll miss this trip.

One more bump fo rthe road. hope to meet some of you guys out at San J tomorrow. Ill be in the big blue F250 super duty crew cab with a shell cant miss it. lets make sure we meet each other and represent the site.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu