santa stopped by a little early and dropped off a stocking stuffer

I’ve always believed Santa a life member of the NRA. No way he said gets out of all those homes without packing. Congrats. Fine gun.

Weaver scope, came with the gun, black Friday special. Also have the bx-trigger replacement upgrade, extended mag release, and sling in the stocking as well.
Jason, bunnies it is, let me know brother.
Since I can't seem to get my .22 break barrel Gamo Pellet gun to shoot with any sort of consistency, this will be the next best thing.
Need to get this to the range and sighted/zeroed, hmmm.... maybe I can get to the range this weekend, then bring it back and wrap it up before Christmas. Can't wait to shoot it, looks like a fun little gun.
-Robert

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Sounds good. Cool thing is, if you ever get bored with it the 10/22 has its own world of customization. Kidd, Volquartsen, bull barrels, Magpul stocks... you can quickly spend $1500 on your $250 rifle haha.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu