Scope for my bushmaster ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 27310
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27310

Hello guys, so I picked up a bushmaster carbon 15... My gf got me a AR-P.E.P.R. Mount for V-Day.. So now I need a scope... I'm hoping you guys can help me out on this.. Budget would be around $300... I will be using this as my go to coyote rifle... I've called in yotes from 10 yards all the way to 300 yards... Let me know if the mount I got is the right one or if there are better ones for my rifle.. Thanks for reading..

It's the right mount regarding an all in one riser/mount/rings. The Burris are decent mounts but they are made in China (for whatever its worth).

If you have a $300 scope budget I would put a Leupold Rifleman 3-9x40 with the RBR reticle. If you like more power the 4-12x40 is about $30 more. They should both be in your budget.

Attachments

• RBR.png
    RBR.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 41

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu