Sdbirds and Josh Pearson are a wrecking crew

SoCalRebelHunter said:
That's rad dude. Steeltown is going to be pissed! Five dogs in one day is awesome.

Glad someone was out killing dogs. I was working. FML.

That's bad ass Johnny. True definition of dogpile. Can't wait to get my first.

8SteelTown said:
SoCalRebelHunter said:
That's rad dude. Steeltown is going to be pissed! Five dogs in one day is awesome.

That's bad butt Johnny. True definition of dogpile. Can't wait to get my first.

Soon

Josh Pearson said:
First of all thanks for pointing us in the right direction Brice, today was definitely one for the books. Johnny and I have been out together quite a few times for coyotes but we always hunted at night and didn't end up with much to show for it. Today was the first time the two of us did a morning hunt and I'm happy it played out the way it did. I'm relatively new to coyote hunting considering I was just introduced to the sport a few years ago. In that short amount of time Ive been fortunate enough to hunt coyotes throughout a good portion of the southwest and have expireinced moderate success. It's funny to think that out of all of the time spent calling out of state we had an epic hunt right here in San Diego. Mornings like this morning are what make all of the blank stands worth it!

For the record I never even fired a shot. Johnny smoked them all.
Well let me know if ya ever need an extra body on a night hunt I'm always game

Sdbirds said:
SoCalRebelHunter said:

U like the chargers jersey part

I bet he's going to start packing that Steelers jersey around with him. That way, when he downs a dog every picture will include a sickening black and yellow back drop...

I guess I'll just have to start wearing my Chevy shirt when I go hunting because I could seriously care less about professional sports!

I bet he's going to start packing that Steelers jersey around with him. That way, when he downs a dog every picture will include a sickening black and yellow back drop...

I guess I'll just have to start wearing my Chevy shirt when I go hunting because I could seriously care less about professional sports!
[/quote]

Lol what's starting here

Need to chime in one more time...epic morning guys. Hunting season is in full swing and stuff is getting smashed. Awesome post! Just awesome!

TaftHunter said:
Looks like I'm gonna have to dust off the call.....

Hell Ya' Taft - get after them! SD and Josh are flat out living. Tomorrow isn't a sure thing!

Wow................ Epic post. I can't wait to get out and try out my new coyote rifle after deer season.

[/quote]

Don't worry, I'm not childish or spiteful. I can handle the jokes... that first picture of the dog won't have a "sickening black and yellow back drop", but there may be 20-30 "ventilation holes" in the dog.

8SteelTown said:

Don't worry, I'm not childish or spiteful. I can handle the jokes... that first picture of the dog won't have a "sickening black and yellow back drop", but there may be 20-30 "ventilation holes" in the dog.
[/quote]

I would laugh my butt off u had a black and gold jersey

I on the other hand am childish enough to throw a charger jersey in my back pack to mess with a guy I have never met lol

Sdbirds said:
8SteelTown said:

I would laugh my butt off u had a black and gold jersey

I on the other hand am childish enough to throw a charger jersey in my back pack to mess with a guy I have never met lol
[/quote]

Let me clarify this Johnny... I in no way was calling anyone childish... just saying I wouldn't be rubbing it in your face is all. I don't mind the jokes. It caught on like wildfire and I was hearing it from Instagramers I've never met and friends I haven't talked to in years. No disrespect intended to you or anyone else.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu