Searcher sportfishing 4 day Aug8 !!!!!!!!

Jdrivsd619

Train Hard. Hunt Harder.
Feb 6, 2015
Jamul
I will be putting the stick to the big tunas again this year if they show up..... hopefully I get some decent rail time and a new personal best.... but 86lbs is tough to beat.

The searcher and crew always has put the boat on fish in my experiences and the crew is outstanding!!!!!! defiantly a family feel on this boat I have yet to meet a stranger!

Did this trip last year and its sponsored by braid.... got a hat, shirt, some braid jigs (3), and I think I got a sweet braid speedster..Aalso I think they gave a penn red away? And new customers of the searcher get a nice little goody bag!!!!!

Check it out
plus it would be nice to meet some people from the area!!!
http://www.searchersportfishing.com/product/trip-15-4-day-aug-8/

did i mention the food haha oh my goodness and we will leave it at that

Attachments

• IMG_1659.jpg
    IMG_1659.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1663.jpg
    IMG_1663.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 14
pics are from a couple different trips

Attachments

• IMG_2948.jpg
    IMG_2948.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2959.jpg
    IMG_2959.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2963.jpg
    IMG_2963.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 14

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu