Seasons over.... Are you scouting yet?

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Now that deer is over here in OC I have time to scout again. Cameras are up in new places and some new friends are saying hi
65F595B5-7558-4E22-A725-8262B656C88B-270-0000000E732352C9.jpg

I have been, already seen a little Forky about 12" wide 12" tall. And another Forky about 17"-18" wide and 13" or so tall. Sorry I don't I have pics, I didn't have my camera. I also have seen a few spikes.

Captaintb said:
I've got one up, but these night pics are really driving me nuts

Move the cam. They are somewhere during the day. Gotta find their bedding area.

I reinvested this year in a new set of cam's so I'm thinking i'll do the endurance test on them and leave them out (with a couple moves)to watch the year round wildlife movement . I'll post the interesting stuff,

Breacher said:
Still have until December 31st with my A-22 tag....

x2! Something is getting the shaft tomorrow! I'f I'm limping...you'll know who got it! ;)

I have never shot a so cal doe before but I have been so tempted to...and by December my meter is getting full. Guess I'll just have to wait until Saturday then! Then Sammy can hike my deer out for me! ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu