Sedona AZ

Hallx7

Jul 31, 2013
Corona
I'm headed to Sedona AZ October 20 - October 27
I'm a new hunter and was wondering if anyone had done any hunting up in that area?
If so, any pointers? What will be in season at that time? What do I need to do to obtain a hunting license for AZ?
I figure I'll be out hiking anyways so might as well hike somewhere I can hunt if its worth while.

Thanks in advance,
Eric

Never been to that area, but I know that most of your questions could be answered by looking at the Arizona department of Fish and Game website. It may not be called fish and game there, maybe fish and wildlife or some other variation.

Just google it and you will find the Arizona state-run website. This should hold true for any U.S. state you are looking to hunt in. If you find the fish and game website, you can learn about their seasons, hunting zones, license and tag application process, fees for out of state hunters, etc.

Most of these websites also provide statistics on hunter success rates by zone, so you can get a general idea of whether or not the area you will be in is a good hunting zone.

Good luck!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu