Setting the pins

Fabian,

Do yourself a favor and go see Bruce and the gang over at the Bow N Arrow shop in Lakeside. This will stop all the speculation on what to use. He can and will answer all of your questions. If you feel weird about it I can go with you and introduce you. they are a wealth of information and will help you with everything from setup to form. Trust me. They can check the bow out and tell you exactly which arrow you should be using. You will need your pins setup usually every 10 yds from 20 on out, especially at 55 lbs of draw weight. Another great place to shoot is Morley field where you can get up to 100 yds. If you wanna go let me know and I can take you there and show you the ropes. It is very economical at $2 per session. Archery is VERY hard and you need to be prepared as best as humanly possible once you get the shot opportunity.

Reactions: Dawnandusk
Fabian,

Do yourself a favor and go see Bruce and the gang over at the Bow N Arrow shop in Lakeside. This will stop all the speculation on what to use. He can and will answer all of your questions. If you feel weird about it I can go with you and introduce you. they are a wealth of information and will help you with everything from setup to form. Trust me. They can check the bow out and tell you exactly which arrow you should be using. You will need your pins setup usually every 10 yds from 20 on out, especially at 55 lbs of draw weight. Another great place to shoot is Morley field where you can get up to 100 yds. If you wanna go let me know and I can take you there and show you the ropes. It is very economical at $2 per session. Archery is VERY hard and you need to be prepared as best as humanly possible once you get the shot opportunity.

Thank you for your offer Baller, I ws planing on going to see Bruce, I met him a couple of months ago, they changed the cams on my bow and set it up. I learned a lot on a few minutes with them there. I am new on archery, I will greatly meet with you at Morley Field. I want to be prepared the best I can before the archery season comes in a few weeks from now.

Thank you for your offer Baller, I ws planing on going to see Bruce, I met him a couple of months ago, they changed the cams on my bow and set it up. I learned a lot on a few minutes with them there. I am new on archery, I will greatly meet with you at Morley Field. I want to be prepared the best I can before the archery season comes in a few weeks from now.

Sounds good, I just texted you my number again.

Reactions: Dawnandusk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu