Skulls

Coyote next to Grayfox now I need a wolf

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 59
I'm obviously a fan of the bronze skulls, for sure. The bear skull in my avatar was done in copper and I couldn't be happier with it. But the guy who did it for me went out of business, so I have no leads on getting it done. I only did the metal finish because I wanted something different for this bear. He measured 20 11/16" so I had to.

Personally, the white teeth thing looks tacky, IMO. Looks sort of like an after thought. But hey, if you dig it, go for it!

SoCalRebelHunter said:
I'm obviously a fan of the bronze skulls, for sure. The bear skull in my avatar was done in copper and I couldn't be happier with it. But the guy who did it for me went out of business, so I have no leads on getting it done. I only did the metal finish because I wanted something different for this bear. He measured 20 11/16" so I had to.

Personally, the white teeth thing looks tacky, IMO. Looks sort of like an after thought. But hey, if you dig it, go for it!
I don't think I've ever seen it done

I don't think I've ever seen it done
[/quote]

http://www.montanaskullworks.com/metalprices.html

Check the pictures he has in his gallery section. Almost every type of skull, and most have white teeth.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu